Welcome to the AgileOS download page!
On this page, you’ll find links to the two starter versions of the sprint board and backlog board that form the backbone of the AgileOS system.
Step 1: Set up your account
AgileOS uses the popular and free Trello system as the engine to power it. If you already have a Trello account, then go to step 2. Otherwise you can get a Trello account for free in about 30 seconds here. (You can use Google to login, by the way.)
Step 2: Get your copies of our template board.
To get your own versions of the starter sprint and backlog boards, follow each link below. When you get to the board …
- Click on the “show menu” link on the right-hand side.
- Then click on “More …” , and one of the options in that list will be “Copy Board”.
- Click on that link, enter the new name, and the board is all yours!
You can then name it what you like ( although we recommend keeping the terms sprint board and backlog board as it will help you with the training.)
Watch the Webinar Replay
Below is a recording of the introductory training webinar, along with some useful timestamps so that you can find what you are looking for quickly!
- 17.00 – Map of Vision, Mission, Objective, Project, Action Structure
- 33.44 – An introduction to how AgileOS and its boards actually work
- 48.00 – Walkthrough of how to use the starter boards
Want to come back here someday?
You can always bookmark this page (it’s CTRL + D on a Windows machine, and I think the Cloverleaf key and D on an Apple Mac.)