What I’m here to help you achieve
I help professional people like you who are (like me) on the geek/autistic spectrum to have a framework to build a successful career at home and at work – a way of thinking and working that harnesses your creativity so that you can have a happier richer life unfettered by your mental wiring.
Why I do it
I do this because being on the spectrum myself, I’ve worked for years to learn to marry a chaotically creative mindspace with sustainable professional success – trying to define and reach success through all the noise that we have between our ears – and I want to share the learnings and tools I’ve gathered along the way to help you fasttrack your own fastest way out of the labyrinth.
I can help you if:
- You seem to be great at creating success for other people, but never for yourself.
- You are frustrated by the fact that you have problems focussing on and defining your own goals and objectives.
- Your goals and ambitions seem to morph into something else, and you expend a lot of effort but somehow never seem to arrive anywhere.
- You know that if you had something to anchor to, a guide for your focus, you’d be able to succeed.
What we will do together, specifically:
- We will create a plan for you in terms of where you want to be, in all areas of your life
- We will help you select the right business/career opportunities that are right for who you are.
- We will give you a system to manage your thinking at all levels, and create plans that will get you where you want to go.
- I’ll provide you with a sounding board and a “thinking buddy” so that you can have another camera angle on your coalface, and get the personal support you need.
What us working together looks like:
- We do a consulting session together to see if there is a good fit. That’s free, and lasts for 30 mins.
- We then do regular one hour sessions using Zoom to help you create a plan and stick to it.
- I have a wide range of blueprints, frameworks and video coaching sessions that will also help you get the clarity you need.
- We can do as much or as little as we need to, and everything we do is driven based on what you need. 100% personalised service – because it has to be in order for you to succeed.
Why I’m qualified to help you
From a business/professional point of view, I’ve worked in business for 25 years. I’ve helped companies go from startup to 8 figures, I’ve consulted with bluechips, SME’s and one-man bands, and have run 5000 delegate business conferences working with people like Richard Branson and Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple.
From a coaching and mentoring point of view, I’ve taught entrepreneurship and business courses since 2013, and have spoken on a number of conferences and webinars of how to get focus and reach your goals through the noise – largely because I know how hard it is.
I know how easy it is to be blown off course – to lose your way and get bogged down in the swamps of overwhelm.
Not only am I on the spectrum myself, I’ve worked with many people over the years (including my two daughters, one of whom has Aspergers, the other of who has autism.)
Getting clarity on what you want is difficult but essential, and so is creating a framework to help you get there.
And that’s what I want to do for you.
So click below (it only takes about 30 seconds to book a slot) and we can continue this in person.
See you soon!